GRR 3.85% 27.0¢ grange resources limited.

Pellet Price, page-625

1. 12,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Obviously a lot of shareholders have been disappointed over the years with the low share price. I know in so many instances people sell too early only to see the share price go up much higher once they sell. I now take a much longer term view and wait till the share price reaches a value based on fundamentals. Selling just because you're now marginally in front, really means that you think your judgement of the stock value was wrong. When in most cases it was right and the big profits are missed. To understand my reasoning take a look at two stocks that I hold, OMH and AIS, OMH has gone from a penny dreadful from under 10c to $1.30, AIS from 4c to 29 cents. Do I sell? No because I know theres still more gas in the tank, both were undervalued, both not understood by investors. I class GRR the same, on valuation GRR should be closer to$1, so why sell before you make not just good profits but fantastic profits. I do agree with olleydog, "no one ever went broke taking a profit" but the profit can vary from making a few dollars to making a life changing difference.
    olleydog said
    " I don’t think we’ve seen margins like this before? The pellet price is only just starting to hit the mainstream media by the looks."
    The momentum has only just started. Whilst the pellet premium could go a bit lower, in the short term its only going up further and then consolidate it will take a few weeks before the news gets into mainstream media. As miningnut mentioned the pellet premium is up again on Friday. UP US$2.50 to US$161.50/tonne. Up more than US$10 in a week.
    I would think many of the sellers on Friday don't even realise the current pellet price.

Iron ore pellet premium 31st Aug 18.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.