GRR 0.00% 31.0¢ grange resources limited.

Pellet Price, page-600

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    ever since 2014-2015 they have produced a profit worthy of a much higher PE ratio than 1-3. Fundamentally the world is in a path of changing the attitude towards climate, this works in favour for all high quality iron ore producers especially pellets.
    IMO gone are the days of 10-20$ margin for pellets and this provides the safety for grange that say iron ore collapses back to $50 we will always be in a profitable position so the need for a big cash buffer of 200-300mil in the bank is not required.
    I cant see this happening in the foreseeable future because of all the stimulus around the world there is major infrastructure going up globally not just in china and shagang is a big customer but buys less than 50% going back on the reports they tend to take 30-40% on average.
    i would like for the board to sell down their stake in southdown and keep a smaller ownership and look for a opportunity that is ready to mine thus giving them an alternative and additional supply source.
    yes the board has a conservative mindset of debt free operation which i do agree with however if we do get a sell down and cash payment for southdown im happy for a special dividend or a purchase of another deposit in Tasmania which they can incorporate into their existing operation which will get us additional dividend payout anyway.
    They had a deal signed with shh for the usage of port latta. shh has been in limbo trying to get the operation back up and running. i dont hold shh but a friend alerted me to this. it could be an opportunity to buy on the cheap and get the approvals to mine again.
    the stars are all lining up for grange, to have some confirmation on the progress of southdown regardless of what it is sell down or progress themselves, i think it is positive to finally get some value for southdown in the share price which atm is a big fat 0.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $358.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.3¢ 31.0¢ $465.1K 1.472M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131681 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 28097 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.