PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

All,I think at the very least everyone involved has learned some...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    All,

I think at the very least everyone involved has learned some lessons....expensive ones if, for whatever reason, you were forced to sell.

I'm sure that if Tony and the board had had their time again, maybe, hopefully, they would have done some things differently.

That said, for holders, I don't think it pays to rubbish the stock, the management or the situation.

As long term holders, we have put our faith in the overall PLV story and it has by no means played out as yet....I take no interest in the "guesswork" being trolled out on this forum by those who have no real idea.

As Pelm points out, I'm absolutely sure that the company will put out a discussion/explanation document some time soon that will put things into perspective.

It could point those brokers who will be producing reports on the stock to rate PLV as an absolute bargain....I certainly hope so....who knows, I'm just making uninformed comment like many others.

I guess that at the end of the day we are here to make some money and it's even better to do so on a stock that you believe in.

I still do.

Cheers,
    Snagger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.