That’s a decade ago my man. Read on. It’s amazing what the...

1. Lav
    3,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    That’s a decade ago my man. Read on. It’s amazing what the internet can do to weak mind gullible fools.

From your article:

“More recently, Gene DePape and Mark DePape said, David maintained a Facebook account containing multiple conspiracy-laden posts.

The account, which was taken down by Facebook’s owner Meta on Friday, included links to videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell which falsely claimed that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Republican incumbent Donald Trump in favor of his Democratic rival Joe Biden.

Other posts mentioned videos falsely proclaiming that the congressional committee investigating the US Capitol attack staged by Trump supporters on January 6 had collapsed, and another was titled: “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”.

Additionally, he purportedly managed a blog under the domain godisloving.wordpress.com – also deactivated Friday – on which he regularly posted rants concerning the “ruling class”.

The blog also had a banner reading “Weclome (sic) to Big Brothers Censorship Hell” above numerous posts rambling about government, media, tech and alien conspiracies, among other topics.”

He sounds exactly like a lot of the right wing nut jobs here. You still think trump won the election mate?

A lot of the posters here that sound like him still think Qanon is legit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.