na I'm about as far from a pence fan as one can get - but, he's...

1. 84,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    na

I'm about as far from a pence fan as one can get - but, he's shown one thing - that he's an absolute student of the constitution

I believe him - I 'clearly' remember in the very early days of the Trump term - Trump was speaking and said something outlandish - this was in the days when Trump was still able to surprise us

the look on Pences face was just so poker classic - then, when they turned to walk away - when he was just about out of sight - I saw him shake his head - the tiniest bit - and, I knew then that Pence hated Trump and all he stood for.

I reckon his silent support after that has been after consultation with god and perhaps someone very close - and, his formula has been - to just run with it as it is as long as whatever his acts are are constitutional to the letter - nothing more, nothing less.

Now - why??? whether he wants a tilt at the job one day or not - I do not know - but, I believe that he's flown the flag to say - I will stick by the rules come hell or high water.

Which is - in the light of what we have all just lived through ------ a far better option

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.