Pelosi is finished., page-20

1. 84,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    oh dear god -- it's like I have been saying since Trump was elected - the mystery isn't him - the mystery is his supporters

there's something really wrong with these people ------- even this -- Pelosi is the speaker of the house - it's her job to invite the President to give the SOTU in the House - so, officially, the speaker sends an invite

it's got a long tradition ------------- so, when she does it - these boofheads call it capitulation????????

Don't they realise that the shutdown is over and that's history? Don't they realise that she refused it until the government reopened? -- Do they realise that the government is actually open at present?

then, some of them go on with this crap about 'allowing Trump to speak' -????????? huh?

without rebuttal? huh?

My god - are all his supporters 'this' thick?

Maybe they aren't thick? Maybe they are paid supporters and post this crap for some weird reason that they think they will convince some of us to think that Trump is good??????????

Crikey ---- it's a plan - but, boy - it's a crap plan at best.

Indeed, it's the worst crap plan I have seen for quite a while -- well, that's not true -- Trump threatening to close the government again in February -- now, that IS a crap plan --- that's the greatest best crap plan in all history - of the universe - of all universes

Anyway ---------- his supporters ------ I just don't get.

Another thing I noticed that Trump said the other day - something like - the people need to hear what he's got to say - about what's happening etc. etc.

huh????? -- he's on Twitter a thousand times a day and it's reported as much again ------

what's he saying????????? -- my dog went to the vet?

The dumbness of this Presidency and the supporters of him really beggar belief

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.