Pelosi's folly, page-124

1. 7,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "Irrelevant to what I said, Trump asked "I would like you...", as in a personal favour, (read my post again if you are still unsure)."
    This is just another example of your slippery logic. Your focus previously was the "us" pronoun in Trump's comments - see my link below.

Still further, this latest deflection of yours is even weaker. No one knows for sure what Trump is thinking. I'm not his biggest fan ( that would be for a different discussion). However, as POTUS, Trump saying "I" at the start of any sentence and that somehow being incriminating is beyond ridiculous.

The rest of your post is a complete nonsense. You're slippery I'll give you that. Sure, Hunter was not under personal investigation, however Burisma itself was under investigation and Hunter Biden was on that company's board, so you shouldn't deflect with more word games.

Further, why is it Joe Biden's responsibility to tell an independent nation that their internal investigations are corrupt? Particularly when the investigation is focused on a company Biden's own son works for? Why does he specifically care; there is corruption in many places, and yet he just cares about an unheard of Ukrainian prosecutor working on a case involving a company Biden's own son works for. What a coincidence!

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/42080107/single

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.