Pelosi's folly, page-125

1. 24,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

"...Your focus previously was the "us"...."

Correct, as that was a different discussion where others claimed to know what "us" meant in the context of Trump's call, when obviously it was only wishful thinking on their part.

The current discussion is about Trump asking for a personal favour, when he said, "I would like you....", (there is no ambiguity in those words, it is Trump asking for a personal favour).

Not sure why you have trouble, as it isn't complicated.

"....However, as POTUS, Trump saying "I" at the start of any sentence and that somehow being incriminating is beyond ridiculous....."

So that is why you are getting your knickers in a twist, you create something extra in your head unrelated to what was said.
    You can jump up and down about it, but it doesn't change fact that Trump asked for a personal favour, which is what I said.

"....Sure, Hunter was not under personal investigation...."

Yet you purposely posted otherwise.

"....Further, why is it Joe Biden's responsibility to tell an independent nation that their internal investigations are corrupt? Particularly when the investigation is focused on a company Biden's own son works for? Why does he specifically care; there is corruption in many places, and yet he just cares about an unheard of Ukrainian prosecutor working on a case involving a company Biden's own son works for. What a coincidence!....."

Biden was doing the US's bidding, which included the fight against corruption.

The prosecutor wasn't actively investigating Burisma, the prosecutor even stuffed up the $25m UK case against Burisma's owner by not supplying the information the UK needed, (so the UK was forced to drop the case and release the $25m).

The US and many others (including Republicans) wanted Shokin's corruption of the prosecutors office sorted out and pushed for Shokin's removal.

None of this is a secret, yet you seem to weld yourself to a conspiracy theory while ignoring actual evidence.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.