CBH 0.00% 6.7¢ coolabah metals limited

Well....a week is a long time. Now pem wants a new hook up with...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    Well....a week is a long time. Now pem wants a new hook up with cbh. Recent article here suggests TO ME that the pem boys are running back to us, cap in hand and are 'willing' to either do a deal to use their mill, or buy Rasp outright. Clearly buying Rasp from us is out of the question so as I sated previously, its CBH and not PEM who is in the driving seat. Patience is a virtue and would love bushkids take on the news he has heard here also. The car order for moving from locally purchased Toyotas to Nissans from outta town has also hit a snag. Pem have pre ordered tyres for the new cars...heaps of them, shame they are now useless due to being unsuitable!!!!! Bloody shambles imo, lol, the pem clowns are now playing the media game here....and CBH are saying get stuffed. I told you, no one wanted to listen.....cbh will dictate the moves and any perception of a superior pem is rubbish imo. Egos need to be put aside, cbh are now in a very strong position ( as I always said )....but the two coys need to combine. 2 for 1 I can live with. Im hoping for a period of CBH not responding and then we will see the weakness in the pem MANAGEMENT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.