PEN 2.27% 11.3¢ peninsula energy limited

IMO The party has not even startedI am already up 100% as a very...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    IMO The party has not even started

I am already up 100% as a very significant holder and I am expecting at least 10x

The company is in an enviable position, they are a producer on C&M until spot rises to an acceptable level which IMO will be in 2021, Wayne has taken exactly the correct actions, improving beyond measure the yield from the mine which is being refined during this C&M period, more of which should be and I believe is due to be reported soon.

The company has existing contracts and revenue which look like they cover their operating costs, they paid off all debt which was a tough decision but those that took advantage of severely discounted share price which I did have seen over a 100% return. The company at least can be patient now in waiting for the Spot price tide to turn.

The only question is when will the Spot price move? I believe there are thousands of folk that simply can not believe it has not moved for the past few months, clearly everyone in the sector knows that there is a severe supply shortgage. In addition there are circa 53 mines being built more planned than at anytime in history. In addition we have SMR technology being developed rapidly across the USA, Canada, Russia and 16 already ordered from Rolls Royce in the UK. This dreadful Covid 19 crisis has clearly impacted everyone including miners, utilities and it has focused the world on climate change where we are seeing the largest falls in CO2 emissions across major cities and capitals of the world due to this dreadful crisis.

The Spot price seems to be the key to increasing investor sentiment, all those early movers invested now across companies like PEN have made a knowledgable and calculated investment. Big money and investment funds are moving into the sector and we can be sure Spot Price has to double to meet both the cost of production and the incentive cost of developing new mines to meet a guaranteed demand in the future. The question is when will Spot move? I have no idea but the longer we wait with already another 2 mines closing this month and in March, the supply deficit increasing daily it will be a very violent increase.. IMO expect to see Spot moving 5-10% per week when it starts and it will quickly hit c $40 / Ib. The effect of a rise to $40 will be immense on PEN let alone $60. All boats will float very well when the tide turns and for me PEN may not be the highest mover within my portfolio but they have de-risked significantly and are patiently sitting in a very good position.

GLA keep safe and hopefully 2021 will be a year you achieve the financial returns and security you dream of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $238.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $114.2K 1.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 3000881 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 2834071 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 769223
Last updated 13.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.