PEN 1.04% 9.7¢ peninsula energy limited

pen gets mentioned in the australian today, page-9

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    It is still quite beyond me Harlee why you have become so defensive as not one person here has anything negative to say about EXT. We all agree that EXT is fantastic.

Back to PEN.

I have many times suggested you read all of what I have posted and to research the ISR process.

1. PEN has the original design drawings of the plant, not the plant itself. PEN has not had to pay for large amounts of drilling, that is a fact and the reasons why have been posted here and on the PEN website for some time. This is a huge saving and you know it.

2. ISR is an alkaline solution and not acid as you suggest, nor does it do as you suggest. You would not have asked that question had you read any of my posts on the subject. You are obviously questioning me so don't believe me read for your self...http://seekingalpha.com/article/28727-isr-uranium-mining-reverses-the-creation-process

3. As for approval you should have read about Wyoming, the Wyoming Governor and uranium in general. Will it be approved? Let's wait and see. I have given up posting on this subject as it is already well documented.

4. Consolidation? If you have read any of my latest posts you would see that I agree that I believe it will occur and that I really don't give a damn.

5. EXT has what is now looking like the largest resource of U in the world, no argument. It has taken of though due to the RIO/KAH battle, without that do you truly believe EXT would have risen exponentially as it has in a few months? I don't and I don't believe you do either. It was always going to do well I jsut don't believe it would have, especially in this market as it has done without the RIO buying. A dream come true for you et al...

6. PEN is in a rural (ranch) area and the leases are private property. The ranchers are coming forward rapidly to be a part of this. PEN now being the largest holder of land in Wyoming.

7. As for the resource size it is not in doubt and that is about to be announced as 1st jorc. The resource size I have never compared to Ida, but I have with Langer Hendreich (spelling) held by PDN. Lance is far bigger than Langer.

8. BFS no but detailed costing has been done and preliminary feasibility have been. Check the website for the presentation and you will see the costing for yourself.

Harlee, you are asking me now to post again what I have posted many times over. I won't be posting it all again in detail, if others care to then fine. For me I am over it, I have a large holding of PEN now and quite frankly I am tired of being called everything from a downramper to a ramper and outright liar. And now you seemingly at me over EXT for what reason I don't know.

I suggest you DYOR Harls as I also work and still spend countless (after) hours researching. Who knows you may find something I have overlooked and I will sell all my PEN due to it, that I seriously doubt.

Good luck to you Harlee you have done well out of EXT. Maybe you should enjoy it more, instead of being so unnecessarily defensive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.