PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Magadan,The only intent I had re my post was to show the impact...

1. 177 Posts.
    Magadan,

The only intent I had re my post was to show the impact of the recent softening Uprice on the stocks mentioned and obviously to show that PEN has faired well under the circumstances given it will be a low cost ISR producer.

You call it 'taking a breather' for wont of a better description of the cause for the most recent performance by these stocks but in my view when there is -/+ movement in the price, which is universal to the whole sector, then the market will assess what impact a price movement will have on a stock's current or future profit margins and price it accordingly.

By the way I know of one Aussie Uranium stock that has increased its SP by +20% over the same last 2 months and that is MRU. In this period it has increased its JORC defined resource. It also has a low mining cost. Its mining operation will be open pit mining in Karoo sandstone hosted mineralisation then into a leach process. The majority of its deposit is within 60m of the surface. No drilling or blasting. Hmmmmm Karoo sandstone!

JJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.