PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Just looking at what Hartleys have to say on it, and I would say...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Just looking at what Hartleys have to say on it, and I would say we will probably get a few updates this year on it.

"Peninsula has taken a pro-active approach to the permitting process, using a continuous disclosure policy to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) and the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality (WDEQ)."

and

" Appointment of WWC Engineering Services (WWC) to conduct the mine permitting process. WWC have committed to submission of the permitting application by no later than the 1st December 2010."

Very clever way to approach it Imo, and I believe its being well recieved by the NRC.

I guess its just like a D/A application so to speak(assuming your familiar with them). You submit it and it comes back with alot of changes and requirements that can often cause major delays. But by a "continuous disclosure" method adopted, PEN are virtually eliminating this potential delay, because they would already have addressed any issues well before the completion of it by the end of the year.

I believe this is just one of the many benefits brought to the table by Tony Simpson.

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.