PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Lerchie, they mentioned PEN a few weeks back - I think Mike...

1. 64 Posts.
    Lerchie, they mentioned PEN a few weeks back - I think Mike called them (Mike?) and they came out with the same rubbish.

As I said at the time, I was actually thinking about exiting because of what they said - I'm very simple when it comes to share trading...

Bloody pleased I didn't, PEN was moving sideways around 10c and now look at the little beauty.

In the monkeys' defence (the YMYC 'panel' that is), I don't think they get much warning about the shares they're going to get asked about. I guess their instinct on a speccie which has had a great run is that more often than not the DTs are in and eventually profit taking kicks in (a sort of P&D). So they tell us, in their capacity as apparently financial analyst/stock experts, to take the money and run!

I agree with others here, if they don't know, just say so. We all know about PDN - I don't have to be an expert to tell you to invest in PDN if you're interested in Uranium.

The show is a bit disappointing sometimes. I guess you take it with a pinch of salt along with the general flavour of things posted on HC and other stock forums.

One thing's for sure, I ain't selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $343.9K 3.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9087780 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3667814 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.