PEN 2.41% 8.1¢ peninsula energy limited

"any company worth it's salt would never let a shareholders...

1. 1,132 Posts.
    "any company worth it's salt would never let a shareholders forum get so confused"

"Reading that our money is being spent on attacking our own investors who only want to know when we will be actually producing is very disappointing to me."

Guys,
    I've punted on PEN in the past, but after reading those comments I'm glad I’m not in them at the moment and won't be going anywhere near them.

Whenever I believe management are useless, disgraceful, pathetic enough to use my money on immaterial issues and treat me as a SH with no importance I do one thing and that is sell. I forget about voting at AGM's etc, I vote with my feet and get the hell out of there.

I've been involved in another company lately that refused to update punters on material matters. Even though I believed in that company immensely I made the decision to sell most of my holding. The SP has halved in price since. Don’t let belief effect your better judgement.

I don't use excuses to stay in the company, the bottom line is that if you don't know where the company is at it’s not worth being involved.

I believe taking a loss on a share now is a heap better than taking a much bigger loss down the track.
    I can always buy back later if I feel things are back on track or even better I can put my money towards a company who respects all its shareholders.

Evaluate, make the tough call and smile when you save yourselves your hard earned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $258.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $1.245M 15.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355871 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 80192 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.