PEN 10.0% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

pen secures a a$50m equity line facility ..., page-66

1. 889 Posts.
    Im 23

LOL come on man alot of people on this forums sound hip and cool ;P

Im sorta like u i dont have as much mone as some of these guys do but lucky for us well im jsut guessing in your case we dont have many bills to pay. Thus holding onto PEN until the right time is not as much of an issue to us as it is for some.

Also its hard to diversify like they say since brokerage for anything less than around 8k is hard to cover with short term of day trades.

If your in it for the long run then i suggest especially at these times to diversify your cash with higher cap share even blue chip. Even if u did this back in may you would of nearly doubled your money on blues.

PEN is good but it is riskier too. Though it will give u a better return in general if it does succeed.

I have put money in this hoping it will go up. However the money and all my trading is done with profits which iwas lucky to get with a couple of spectacular trades. I am prepared to go more risky because of this. If i go back down to where i started from i myself would play a bit more safer and make sure i have a more diversified approach.

VIPHAR

(young hip cool groovy swagy and anything else you can think of)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.538M 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 268799 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 5585591 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.