PEN 0.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

pen surging , page-50

1. 1,653 Posts.
    "If you've really done the calculations, why not post it and the assumptions you've used. If you don't, how is it different to someone stating that they believe the share price will fall to 2 cents based on a 'secret indicator'?"

Binbin,

You seem to think it's a just a matter of cut and paste. These various calcs have been spread over a number of years are in various place, some on HC, some buried deep on my hard drive. I've already put some of my valuation models on the public record so to claim it's the same as a top secret indicator is utterly disingenuous.

Here's an easy one for you. The presentation PEN did at Indaba recently contains a list of producers with info needed to calculate market cap/lb production both pre and post fukishima. From that you can extrapolate a valuation range given any level of production.

When I get around to it I will be posting my analysis including the price trajectory charts I was originally planning to use it for. But I'm not going to rush it because you demand it. I have better things to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.061M 10.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9846872 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 961987 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.