PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

I would especially like to hear your view on this Hangseng, but...

1. 4,409 Posts.
    I would especially like to hear your view on this Hangseng, but please remain objective

I have noted in previous posts there was mention of the GFC having a negative impact on PENs price. Now I cannot remember who or whom had made the comments.

What I would like to know is why would a financial crunch effect an energy source stock like uranium?

- Is it because further financing could be a problem?
    - Projects maybe abandoned due to increased risk of non completion?

I tend to wonder if the GFC even had an impact on Uranium and it was more an oversupply and too many fingers in the pudding and optimism took the price in many stocks too far too quick.

I ask the question though as if PEN does fall and post a reversal or does run and break resistance and I do jump in either way what would be the effect of a second or the next leg of the GFC.

I know some govt officials have said relax its all over; I just am not that confident in their opinions. Please take this post as a genuine enquiry as there is no underlying conspiracy but would like to know others views on this subject.

Further if could post both potential positive and negatives, rather than just a stock pump that would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance to all those who participate if any

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.