PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Ieebe if you read my posts and links posted yesterday, more the...

1. 4,409 Posts.
    Ieebe if you read my posts and links posted yesterday, more the links. It has been suggested small uranium stocks have drifted more due to lower uranium prices and over supply.

This is why I am questioning the GFC effect, and cannot remember asking that in the past but may have if some time back. However do not recall my every thought, on PEN as have been watching for some time but only recently posting again.

It seems that some here relate it to GFC however outside web sites relate it more to the fall in uranium price and over supply

Now just because there has been a low price for uranium and oversupply that does not necessarily mean this will continue. It would be so good to be able to debate issues without coming under attack which then causes a knee jerk response.

Stoham has been providing the most sensible responses I have seen in this forum. It is a pitty there is not more of it, however that is the way it is here.

Anyway I am not responding further to such statements but go for it as much as you like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.