PEN 6.00% 9.4¢ peninsula energy limited

MikeyThis may come as strange, if not contradictory. What I am...

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Mikey

This may come as strange, if not contradictory. What I am reading here I fear for you.

I am a massive PEN bull, not intro required. But I see someone overwhelmed/overawed and in need of reality check.

This company has outstanding potential nobody can now deny this. I am a permabull PEN and uranium.

However I digress to respectfully request you control your emotion. If I am wrong stick the boot in, I have had many so one more won't hurt.

Mate, all I am trying to say is learn what is happening and about to happen.

Please read the book "How to Swim with the sharks and stay alive" by Harvey McKay. If you choose to do so you will learn more than I could ever impart here.

Ramping is one thing, however over exhuberance without thought can and will hurt. PEN is a great company and going places even I never imagined. However every stock has a limit, hati hati ok. I feel you require guidance. If I am out of line dump me in the waste basket as many have, if not keep communicating.

This from probably the most positive poster on PEN and one that has had quite a few celebratory bevvies tonight reflecting on life in general and what PEN has achieved in the face of seemingly insurmountable resistance. Something I admire a lot and know a little about.

Keep the faith, but more importantly keep control. Emotions in the market will cost you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.006(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $3.839M 40.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2740 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 315192 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.