PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi Billt5, Recall long ago doing some research on Capitulation,...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Billt5,
    Recall long ago doing some research on Capitulation, coming to an end of a longterm downtrend the volume can increase over a period of time.
    Have seen short term large volume, I was in TSN about year ago, massive change of hands one day, then after it ran from .003 to .04, I bailed at .008, I know, was just glad to get out , made a gain, even thou I noted it had a gap at .03, another one that got away.
    Have seen increasing volumes in charts (sort of) like PEN previous years ago, when just randomly glancing, seems weird and you wonder why, looks crap viewing previous history of charts, then it happens.
    Looking at PEN, everytime we have watched it rally, the volume falls away soon after the peak, seems traders have excited and shareprice gently descends on low volume, oddly this time the volume hangs around during downtrend, much be interest in the stock,
    seems different this time.
    I had noted TOE has similar movements to PEN, thou just had quick glance tonight at its chart and its volume has fallen away after recent rally as it typically does, not PEN thou.

PS: For those who are interested, just had a glance and touched the VUNNI chart......burn't my hand, it's white hot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.