PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Evening Fellas and Babes, I know everyone will be thinking...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Evening Fellas and Babes,
    I know everyone will be thinking "Where is Karlos, we need him to save us".............Fantastic news everyone,
    I have Super Hot Update Chart on PEN, look upon in awe...........

PEN 9-6-2017.png

Today we have seen a low of 30 cents, sux, I know.........Shareprice hugging the lower trendline......upon another site, an individual is claiming how awesome he is going to be when PEN touches 29.5 cents because he said a while ago PEN will be in the 20s.....To be fair, if I were him, I would bang on and on and on about how choice I am as well, so credit where (possibly) due to this bloke.....Thou, I was the one who placed Chart of Descending Wedge in which anyone could see and therefore place a prediction PEN may drop to the 20s simply because Karlos shared his insightful charts for alls benefit.

Karlos68 (better known as Karlos The Amazing)  states:  RSI well oversold, early stages of significant Positive RSI Divergence, Volume has still been larger  over a period of time than previous......Hang in there Fellas and Babes (who can't live without me).............Good times are coming

Have a good weekend all,
    Regards KarlosTheAmazing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.