PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi Ceb, I've been busy, business boomin, I'm busting ass and I'm...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Ceb,
    I've been busy, business boomin, I'm busting ass and I'm married with children.
    Interesting looking at posts of mine from a few months back......I sold last of my shares into 30 cents when it became obvious it was going to go lower. Even said to my wife it was not wise to sell now as RSI going oversold but my emotion over-rid and needed 1 less piece of stress. Sucks for myself exiting so close to the low, but am almost 50 and thinking how life in my forties sucked these last few years being obsessed with the flippin sharemarket, need fresh start, wifes health massively improved last 3 months, need some changes rather than another year of same ole same ole blah blah blah but won't bang on about it.

My long term chart is a quick glance, not up close detail like yours. Long term descending wedge of U308 broken out, long term chart of TOE is similar to PEN and TOE appears broken out, quick glance of PEN and I don't know.

Anyway, enjoy viewing threads and hopefully NZs building boom finishes, somehow I don't think I can live with PEN beating me..........In the famous words of Arnie S "I'll be back"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.