I agree - barring the unforeseeable - and, with this lot - gees...

1. 85,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I agree - barring the unforeseeable - and, with this lot - gees - I reckon there's a lot of potential unforeseeable --

however, all else being equal - I see the risks mostly of Biden doing something completely daft - which gets away from being covered up or
    Trump either carking it or perhaps becoming moribund - but, the latter would have to happen sooner than later -

in my thinking - if Trump died or became moribund in the last couple of days before the election - I think the election would go even stronger to Biden - because he's known

if, perchance that Trump went down say tomorrow - and, there was zip chance of recovery - then, there's probably time for an emergency republican new pick - or if not - at least time for looking to who might be picked -

if there was a new pick - it might be a very new game - if there was only speculation - well, - it might make either no difference or swing to Biden - again, electors liking some control - and, the known is a control

we wait

still almost a month to go - and, 2 hours in this can change things dramatically

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.