TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

pending 3d results, page-41

1. 1,425 Posts.
    from memory end of financial year is due 31st Dec and AGM early next year. It would be important to have the strategy well in place before then. I plan on viewing the share register in the near future which is freely available to any holder under s172 of the act. To build solid foundations you need change and there are planty of strategies out there in the corporate world that can be used to get what you want. No conspiracy theories but good ol business strategy. Industry full of tricks..Funnily enough got some nice older marketing PR when got into the job with full spread in the paper. Also said looking forward to adressing shareholders about strategy in near future which has yet to happen other than rehashed presentations. If you listen to rumours here 3d is done but not released and same with OIP figures. JV announcement wrong footing investors. Roadshow done over east as well, coincided with more selling. Looks like a strategy to me. Not upramping, not downramping, no conspiracies, just stating how it appears. Corporates play the game, that's their business, there is nothing illegal in their actions according to law but if you can identify actions you have more of a chance to be on the right side of the equation than not. But as always make up your own mind. Look for a recovery early 2013 is my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.