TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

It is fortunate to be part of a Company where: 1) The No.1...

1. 987 Posts.
    It is fortunate to be part of a Company where:

1) The No.1 shareholder is Chairman, is the principle force behind the Company and has over 20 years experience in the African environment and a reputation being able to garner a following external to the Australian market where the graphite and vanadium markets are moving ahead quickly.

2) AJ was also a shareholder of Extract Resources (EXT) taken over by HK based Taurus Mineral Ltd at $8.65 a share in 2012 so he knows the value of holding shares.

3) AJ's enthusiasm and excitement towards TON is there for all to see and read, not just in the latest Annual Report but also through his own twitter account through Grassroots Exploration.

4) BB, the CEO and managing director is a driven man with a colossal work ethic and is prepared to grab this opportunity with both hands. I have not met a more dedicated CEO where communication with shareholders is achieved on a regular basis through ASX announcements, seminars, conferences and direct contact.

5) The Board have massive 'skin in the game' and are working towards the best returns for shareholders.

6) This project is in the right place at the right time. The bellwether company in the graphite sector is right next door and is gaining in market capitalisation.

7) Offtake agreements are like annuities with present and future values. Some funders and offtakers have already seen this value and are prepared to raise USD $200M to fund the project.

8) My only worry is how long will the Company remain before taken over at a fair value. Although at $8.65 a share (see point 2 above), I'd fold 'em.

My opinion only and please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.