AHF 5.56% 1.9¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

Pending Announcement, page-14

1. 12,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3815
    Not sure if some shares have been sold to free up money to convert LOs but if, then the selling should be over by now.

Next step: the signatures under the contracts. Market interprets the delay as failure and waits for any update. Should there be a negative anns then we have to expect the sp to tank to maybe 20c - who knows.

Any positive update and anything is possible, depending on current holders for how much or less they are willing to let some or all of their shares go. But I would expect 35c at least.

The last update, 16 March, stated:

"At present, the remaining matter is close to being resolved with execution of final amending documents expected imminently.
    AHF will continue to update investors of the position and expect to be able to announce resolution in the near future."

We all have been referring to " imminently " and ignored " near future ". I expect an update by tomorrow, let's hope so.

Whatever the issues are, in the end everyone can only win when the deal gets over the line and that's why I am confident to see a positive outcome.  

Todays trading is very thin compared to some previous days, looks like all the fearful have left the building.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $12.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $47.62K 2.550M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1111111 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3945 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.