AJL 0.00% 1.1¢ aj lucas group limited

Michael GDI've been in ajl all these years only because of...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Michael GD

I've been in ajl all these years only because of shale in UK. the rest is a sideshow. the UK and Western Europe have been blindly heading towards their current predicament for 10 years. for a long time all politicians pushed green (which is ok if done in a balanced way).

and then up pops Putin. if ever there was a time where the ducks are all starting to align for Cuadrilla it is now. not only is the UK now exposed to massive increases in energy cost, supply chains and agriculture are also suffering as supply of fuel and fertilizer (or lack thereof) are driving flow on effects in terms of food inflation that the world has not seen for decades. there is an actual shortage of fertilizer and farmers in many 3rd world countries are reducing use. this will result in lower production of food such as wheat, rice and corn around the world. In the next 2 years we will end up with food crisis in parts of the world.

this can't be solved fast enough with renewables. gas is the only solution for getting these things back in balance and Cuadrilla has plenty. I think we will either see Boris say yes, or he will simply get voted out in the next election if not before.

and yes I have been buying. average cost is about 38c. might actually be in profit in the next year I'd suggest

cheers
    MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2120000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 583197 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.