AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Pending Drilling announcements, page-3

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Took the words, or actions, right out of my mouth Willi5.

@canonman
    1) why do you need to know exactly when they're going to start drilling. It's not like you know the exact duration of their drill phase so it's not like you can time your buy or sell orders perfectly before the release of the drilling news.
    2) When people say things like "I understand drilling should start this weekend", thats not a statement of fact, it's just his understanding based on what he's seen on twitter of the video of the drill rigs heading to site a week ago, the company's announcement that they'll be starting drilling mid-jan and any other information he's seen lately. If it wasn't this weekend, it'd be late Jan and would probably require the company to release an announcement stating the change in events, so his guess of this weekend isn't a bad one.
    3) No need to start a whole new thread for this, we've gone through this a million times, lets avoid making new threads for trivial matters such as these.

Thanks for the constant research done by all the lads here. I'm a newish holder and posting things from twitter and the like have been a huge step forward in realising how many big companies are going full-Electric (Not full retard) within the next few years and hence giving more reason to why Beck's prediction of $100,000/t could be spot on due to the unprecedented demand for this resource.

I personally think this will be at 40c prior to the drilling announcement and soon as they firm up the resource, this should gradually reach $1.20 within the next 6-12months. All IMO, so don't take it as fact, just my conservative opinion based on my research.

GLTAH, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.