SMN 3.57% 58.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Dude I don't click on random diverters, if it's that great post...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Dude I don't click on random diverters, if it's that great post it but I don't see how you can judge SMN research with a post that seems to be about a completely different company HZR. If the sum of your debate is don't trust human nature when it comes to greed and the stock market I agree with you 100%. It's why I research and back figures up when they are presented to me, I'm not always right and many hours going through old posts on companies in this site has helped me immensely to see how my understanding of some companies is wrong and prevented me from losing capital. You say MAC equities research is wrong well point it out specifically in regards to SMN. That is what this thread is about.
    When a poster states it will take 60 YEARS to fit all the 737's flying around and that there is no interest in the company I chuckle and point out the flawed logic in that. When someone leaps to that rebuttle and doesn't provide any facts that disprove the research put forward after being asked I put my forehead in my palm and sigh.
    Again please explain why you think their thesis is flawed with facts, not paranoia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.