TEG 2.56% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

It appears that TEG has been filed on, I'm still digging around...

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    It appears that TEG has been filed on, I'm still digging around to see what else I can find about this alleged pending action.

So here what I have so far

After some digging it turns out that TEG signed an agreement with MonTerra Ltd on 17 Nov 14.

To pay Monterra a "strategic advisory fee" of $250,000 upfront. $USD
    A Success fee of $750,000 on securing the long term production contract $USD
    and a 7% fee for all fundraising over $1,000,000
    Plus 10% interest on any unpaid amounts.

(Firstly Who signs such a deal? This appears super shady...just saying board what were you guys thinking?)

This "deal" is referenced here

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...bIl_C-NrL1ZFPVZ5A&sig2=zuRyyr-WHX3A66lYa7E4VA

And also also mentioned in the annual report on page 54 Note 19 Commitments and Contingencies

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...FHaLhciBA&sig2=jn-1jhHIKhxhn83gTG8LHg&cad=rja

Now it appears that MonTerra is seeking action against TEG in Hong Kong for a number of apparent breaches of agreement by TEG.

The cash value that MonTerra appears to be seeking from TEG is between $1,000,000 and $9,121,350 USD (the amount they claim they are owed biased on their full entitlement under the agreement).

Monterra is apparently also seeking all amounts "potentially payable" be set-aside in escrow pending the results of the action against TEG

If what I'm reading and being told by key contacts this all looks very bad!

I would like to see the board fully inform shareholders as to the nature of the alleged action prior to any vote being made!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $34.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $110.1K 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1563970 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1985670 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.