HGV 3.57% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

Pending news: first harvest & listing, page-13

1. 34,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9076
    This might be the real force driving POT stocks, sourced from a newsletter ad:

‘...now is the right time to bet big on marijuana...the pot industry is poised to be gigantic...
    — CNBC

MARIJUANA MANIA
    Newly crowned ASX ‘marijuana king’ set for imminent blast higher...
    Potential ‘high-bagger’ 1,233% gain for the taking...
    But only if you act before a critical announcement, which could break any time before March 30 2017.

Dear Reader,

News.com.au is calling it Australia’s ‘next billion-dollar industry’

I call it the biggest ‘legal drug deal’ in history…

And I don’t want you to miss a cent of it.

I’m talking about marijuana.

In this letter, I’ll hand you all my research on the Aussie stock market’s newly crowned ‘marijuana king’.

And if you’ve got the guts — and a few coins in your pocket to play with — this tiny ‘pot stock’ has the power to potentially nab you a ‘high-bagger’ gain as the global marijuana market heats up.

Australian Financial Review dubbed legalised marijuana ‘the next big thing in medicine’.

That’s certainly what’s playing out in America right now.

28 states in the US have fully legalised medical marijuana. A move that’s unleashed a torrent of wealth for quick-thinking investors.

Take a look at these beauties…

GW Pharmaceuticals shot up 1,380%, Insys Therapeutics ran up 1,102%and Abattis Bioceuticals has soared as high as 13,627%.  

And that’s just the start. I’ll show you more gains just like these as we go.

But here’s the point, every one of those huge gains kick-started the moment legal pot got the nod from Capitol Hill.

Australia is making the same moves RIGHT NOW.

Canberra is paving the way for legal marijuana.

On 23 February, the Federal Government announced a series of initiatives to facilitate faster access to medical cannabis.

This includes an eight week plan to build a store of imported medical marijuana products, while they work to establish domestic cultivation.

And this is the development I believe could make a big, life-changing difference to your net-worth this year and beyond.

Right now the Government is deciding who gets the coveted licenses to grow, cultivate and sell medicinal cannabis in the Aussie market.

Their decision could arrive at any point in the next few weeks, and send one stock in particular soaring.

I believe I’ve uncovered the predominant stock to benefit from this landmark announcement.

But if you want ‘in’ on Australia’s ready-to-explode marijuana market you need to grab your stake now.

I reckon by March 30 2017 a buying frenzy in this stock could well be underway…and it could send shares in this unheard-of marijuana play — selling for just $0.60 apiece today — soaringmultiples higher.

A ‘pot stock’ play so big…you’ll only see it once in your lifetime
    This is the sought of radical, ground-floor investment play you’ll be telling your grandkids about. A tiny ‘pot punt’ that could turn $500 into many thousands of dollars.

Since November I’ve researched every inch of the marijuana market, hunting down its hottest prospects. What I’ve uncovered has blown me away:

• One marijuana producer, CGrowth Capital, soared 3,429% in 2016.
    • An Australian pot pharmaceutical company blasted 13 times higher in a little over two years.
    • Between 13 July and 12 September last year a marijuana market research firm’s stock price spiked 7,367%.
    • And a hemp-infused nutritional supplements company racked up gains (I’m 100% serious about this one) of 36,412%.
    I know, I know. Those gains sound ridiculous. But they’re not misprints.

All those huge gains were clocked up within the last two years. As you’re about to see, it’s just a hint at what’s coming…

Because the money that will be pouring into legal marijuana in the next 12 months borders on ridiculous…

Follow my lead today and I believe you could be right there, watching your tiny pot grubstake balloon into a small marijuana fortune.

Legal marijuana is expected to create $8.4 billion of new wealth…and that's just this year!
    By 2020, it could hit an estimated $35 billion.

That’s not a random number pulled from thin-air. It comes straight from Bank of America Merrill Lynch.

And many experts believe the global marijuana market could eventually reach $270 billion.

Source: Australian Small-Cap Investigator
    $270 BILLION! Let me put that into perspective for you…

The diabetes devices market is expected to reach around $35 billion by 2024. Cancer drugs top the scales at $107 billion. And HIV treatments come in at $20 billion in 2013.

In other words, the global marijuana wealth build-up could be bigger than all the drugs sold for diabetes, cancer and HIV…COMBINED!

There’s a jaw-dropping amount of money on the table. Marijuana is in a rapid-fire growth stage, and the biggest gains are yet to come. There’s no sign of marijuana mania slowing down any time soon.

America and Canada lead the way to end marijuana’s prohibition. Look at this:

In the US, 28 states have legalised medical marijuana…

16 American states have decriminalised marijuana…

And 8 states (including the District of Columbia) have made both recreational and medical marijuana 100% legal…

You can see on the chart below. Legal marijuana is sweeping across America.

America is AWASH with legal pot!

Source: livescience.com
    In Canada, the story is just as sweet…

Canada’s prime minister is all set to greenlight medical and recreational marijuana by 20 June:

Source: Reuters
    As soon as 20 June, every Canadian citizen will be able to legally access legal medical marijuana, or light up a joint recreationally.

Canada is MAD for legal marijuana!

Source: www.pitapit.ca
    And in February, the Australian federal government paved the way to legalise medical marijuana in each Australian state and territory.

The ‘green’ rush hits Australia!

Source: www.conservationvolunteers.org
    Marijuana’s prohibition is coming to an end!

Demand for high-quality medical marijuana is surging. It’s a feeding frenzy. I’ve never seen anything like it.

But here’s the really crazy news. In 2017, marijuana demand could kick up to a whole new level.

Now, I need you to pay close attention here, because this is where your opportunity to profit from ‘marijuana mania’ heats up to a scorcher…

Grab your share of the biggest
    ‘legal drug deal’ in history

It’s not often I give the government a pat on the back.

Too often they meddle in our lives.

And they almost always do what they can to gouge at your wealth.

But this is a rare exception.

Because the Turnbull government is about to hand a few first-mover Aussie marijuana firms a shot at the soon-to-be $200 billion international marijuana market.   

And the next ‘marijuana king’ I want to tell you about today could be first in line to profit

See, while Malcolm Turnbull and his mates have legalised the use of medical marijuana…

It’s still ILLEGAL to grow and sell a commercial quantity of marijuana.

That means, Australian firms are banned from growing a single marijuana plant. Even for medicinal use.

But a government-sanctioned deal — due to be announced as soon as 30 March — could change all that. And this is where you could profit from what I call the world’s biggest ‘legal drug deal’ in history.

I’ll tell you more about the deal in a second. First, here’s an important question you need to answer for me right now…

Are you in? ‘Marijuana Mania’ could be in full swing come the end of March
    See, Australia’s newly crowned ‘pot king’ could soon be handed the keys to a global medicinal marijuana industry that could soon top $200 billion.

It’s a watershed moment for Australia’s fledgling marijuana industry. And it could mean big business for our little Aussie pot king.

Here’s what’s happening…

Right now the Turnbull government is preparing to print a limited number of commercial marijuana licenses to Australian-based marijuana companies.

Right now 25 companies have applied for licenses.

Just 14 are under active consideration.

I believe the exciting little marijuana company I’ll introduce you to shortly is on the frontline for a commercial license.

Again, a decision is due any week now. I’d be surprised if it happened any later than March 30.

Effectively, this move will grant licence-holders permission to grow and sell marijuana in Australia…and EXPORT marijuana into the pot-hungry international market.

It’s a government-sanctioned deal that potentially hands our tiny pot punt a direct line into a multibillion-dollar global marijuana market…

And it could propel the share price of the pot stock I’ll show you, many multiples of where it is today.

But if you want a chance to take home the biggest and fastest gains, you need to grab your stake now, before news of the pot king’s newly minted license hits mainstream airwaves.

Listen, every time a country passes new marijuana legalisation laws it creates new rapid-growth business opportunities, jobs and fortunes for canny investors.

Australia’s end to pot prohibition will be no different.

And it could make you a small fortune if you play it the right way. I’ll show you how.

I’ve bundled all my research on Australia’s new ‘marijuana king’ into a just-published investor briefing. It’s called: Marijuana Mania: How you could pocket 1,233% gains on the biggest ‘legal drug deal’ in history.

I’ll show you how to download your copy in just a moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $9.148M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $4.886K 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152714 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.