PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

pending news, page-2

1. 109 Posts.
    Hi Geko,

The main point for me it that this stock has been heavily accumulated. "Investors" however my be keeping their eye on it to hit a roof price before they buy in above market for a medium term. evidence of this is in the volume - plenty of activity just nothing above market as yet. The most positive thing I can see is that funds are being raised as we speak. Obviously when capital raising occurs among decent quality prospects, a new floor price is oftern formed IN THE MEDIUM TERM. I will stress that.

On the flip side we saw in Sept a price of 0.018 off the back of positive ANN's. Therefore we can deduce there are a significant number of buyers watching on the side lines. The activity on this forum proves my point there.

I dont know what is to come in terms of ANN's but regarding what has passed along with the 2 most recent newly identified targets I can only calculate a good investment. IF there is a gradual rise in the SP, that will also mean potentially less future need to raise capital at the lower prices such as the most recent one.

Happy Bidding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.