MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Pending on T3 News, page-14

1. 9,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17717
    Ok, you also invest in 'penny dreadfuls' as you call them. The point is the first drills were better than what most people had seen so the optimisn. Obviously it can go to crap, but I am quietly confident it won't. Oh ye, open up the link and see what the fuss is also about.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/big-copper-in-botswana-metal-tiger-mod-resources-tickets-24114082871

MiningMaven stated the following in the link above (scoll down):

"So basically, the early signs point to the potential for a very large hydrothermal system, unlike anything else in the region. And whilst it is still too early to quantify its potential scale or size, it is clearly a very significant first set of results. In our experience it is most unusual to see such spectacular progress being made at such an early stage in an exploration program and the market is certainly starting to sit up and take notice."

Now as an investor, whose view would I take. Now, before you yabber I generally agree that most mining exploration programs don't come to fruition as it is the nature of the exploration industry - roughly one in one hundred exploration companies make it to mining. Well my gut feel is this one will make it too mining, hence the hype. T4 results will either prove or disprove this IMO. A gamble with huge rewards here (or losses if it goes to crap). Your call.
    -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.