AMX 0.00% 39.0¢ aerometrex limited

GoochPK is in Burkina, with a troop of analysts and interested...

1. 211 Posts.
    Gooch

PK is in Burkina, with a troop of analysts and interested parties, post Indaba fun show. Then he stays and focuses on the oxide ounces .

Some posters have commented on AMX or pK in particular ability to communicate clearly on issues (met being one). Well sometimes when you have the PhD and experience and you are across a lot of detail, it can be difficult to put it in a few words which, lets say, uneducated people understand...hmmmm

I am not excusing him on this, as one of my Professors said that you should be able to wake up at anytime in the night, and have instantaneous understanding and be able to communicate to whoever, insights into Maxwell's equations (this is a little complex for this forum, but if you want to know ask the question). Lets just say a lot of people failed his classes. Lets also remark that a lot of people with geoscience degrees now, with experience ... would fail.

Anyhow, the message has been clear and AMX Have hired a guy (ex IGO) to take charge and ownership of the communications, and lets hope he does a better job. Drew Totterdell is his name, so if in doubt give him a call, If he espouses a lot of BS, and things are not clear, ask him to explain it again. If he cannot get the message clear, then post it on Hotcopper. Things will become clearer, one way or another.

My Prof used to say, if you really completely understand even the most complex of subjects you should be able to clearly explain (distill the essence) to the simple man passing by. The exploration and mining industry is full of snake oil salesmen and women. If you do not understand what they are saying, it is probably not because of you, but because they do not understand what they are spruiking on about.

The Junior Exploration market is a Spruikers delight,
    BS reigns supreme

Good night and good luck to us all. Lot of gold in Batie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5185 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.