SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

pending retirement (rumour or fact), page-25

1. 2,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Hello Westcott How its going over there in Victoria , home of the gold mines .On the subject of other ores ,it can be a pain in the butt for some mines having other ores such as silver or other low price ores .I worked in Roseberry in Tassie years ago and they used to send the zinc concentrate away and get credits for the gold when it had been refined Telfer does the same with the copper in the gold.I think it would be a different story with gold and iron ore they may well be on the same lease but not together , and the same for the diamonds .
    For the moment SDL need to stay focused on the iron ore , re financing , can you imagine sitting down with the banks or who ever saying we have 2.5 billion tonnes of iron ore and we have some gold and diamonds , not sure how much though ,the bankers would ask for drilling to confirm this . Once we are up and running the drills will come out and it may be very interesting ,Much more iron ore and yes other minerals , that may mean other mills .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.