IIQ 1.96% 50.0¢ inoviq ltd

After analysing several facts,I came to the conclusion that the...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

After analysing several facts,I came to the conclusion that the results regarding tests to diagnose cancer(including lung cancer) are quite successful and ready to be made public. These conclusions were made as follows. Dr. Irmgard Irminger-Finger, who is living inSwitzerland resigned from the position of director on January 11, 2021 and continued in the role of a consultant. At this point, she owned 4,120,000ordinary shares and 3,608,414 unlisted performance shares which are expiring on June 9, 2021. For some reason, the company is postponing the announcement of the achievement of certain milestones related to the Company’s Lung Cancer Test before the expiry date. Dr. Irmgard Irminger-Finger has contributed more than15 years of hard work and, of course, expects not only a scientific but also a financial award. The risk of losing performance shares became a reason to commence legal proceedings against the company in the Supreme Court of Victoria. I don't think that legal red tape would be attractive if the results are potentially not commercially viable. Moreover, the preliminary study shows good progress.
    As I understand it, we can expect positive news after the trial is over.

I would like to note that this is just my opinion and I am more than open to discussion only if it is productive as well as to accept logical criticism.Please, those who are here for fun and have no desire to discuss specifically the topic about BD1 put me on ignore.

Last edited by Ariadna: 02/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $46.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.99K 5.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19501 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 4778 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.