IIQ 2.00% 49.0¢ inoviq ltd

You have been wrong a few times and correct a few times, albeit...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    You have been wrong a few times and correct a few times, albeit when you were right or wrong there was minimal justification on the 'why' for your forecast and you repeated the same exact thing over n over when the SP was falling, which to me didn't come across as witty so I just ignored your posts and did my own research.

Your predictions of low 2's and even high $1's as a retrace since the $5.60 high to me seemed way too pessimistic, but that's just my opinion and I kept it that way.

You were very pessimistic while you weren't holding any BD1 and you're now very optimistic since holding BD1 again. I don't think people are salty, most people probably just got fed up with your repetitive bias talk and the fact you were down ramping BD1 while not holding and now ramping while holding. Bit of a vibe kill tbh.

Maybe go for less posts but go for quality posts (like this thread - good conversation starter) rather just dribbling your opinions repetitively.

Pretty sure BD1 are in the RnD stage of developing the SubB2M Prostate kit, I can't find any timeline that has been mentioned on this. Good chance something will be announced before EOFY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.5¢ $24.6K 50.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 5404 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.