Peng Shuai, page-135

1. 42,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Covid origins like the Covid pandemic is having very polarised opinions among the virologists and all the '-gists' out there. I am not going to spend much time on this subject when it takes some folks their entire life of study/research in this complex field.

I think you will find only the political structure is communist (one party system), their economy is run in the same vein as US capitalism but within the confines of what the leaders among the establishment sees it. So you are not going to get Gates, Musk, Bezos dictating terms of reference when it comes to their economic progress.

I will certainly hope that you are as passionate as the real anti-vaxxers with their dogmatic conviction and see the next PM being Dutton. Scomo is basically by his actions of the past no reliable in his words according to the media and Labor. Dutton entrenched views suggest that by putting the sheets up us, he will get a BIF military budget and new shiny subs very soon instead of decades away. So war under this objective is a good thing. Go forth and lead with US backing I say.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.