PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

peninsula acquires lance projects central proc

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    PENINSULA ACQUIRES LANCE PROJECTS CENTRAL PROCESSING SITE

Peninsula Energy Limited (thru its wholly owned subsidiary Strata Energy Inc) has acquired 240
    acres covering the site of the proposed Lance Projects Central Processing Plant (CPP).
    This acquisition ensures that the necessary owner’s consent to mine (Form 8) required by the
    Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality (WDEQ) is now finalised and the WDEQ is able to
    issue the Permit to Mine at the time Strata lodges the financial surety.
    In addition to acquiring the CPP site the Company has also taken ownership of the Oshoto
    reservoir and the rights to access the water resource for the well field and CPP operations. In
    addition it has also acquired 100% of the mineral rights over the property and the surface and
    minerals rights to a further 1,000 acres to the north of the Ross Production.
    Peninsula Executive Chairman stated “The acquisition of the central processing plant site and the
    rights to its associated water resources finalizes the outstanding external issue for the WDEQ,
    ensuring that the Permit to Mine can be issued.”
    The Board wishes to acknowledge the efforts of Peninsula/Strata team and in this case
    particularly those of Strata Energy’s Commercial Manager Mr. Mike Butcher in continuing to
    exceed expectations in delivering the necessary steps to complete the permitting process at the
    Ross Production Unit CPP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $489.0K 4.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 12879379 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2235299 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.