FLC 2.17% 9.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Pennant Breakout Alert, page-110

1. 7,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    nice new 13 day high created today, the weekly and monthly dynamics have changed significantly based on todays performance..... they have both become even far more bullish than I expected....

The price action of the last 5 or so weeks is shaping up as a solid spring board for prices to hit $2+ in the coming financial year, intact with regards to pullbacks as I mentioned in an earlier post with RAP and PLS, EMC is showing an extremely stable trend more so than 2 of the greatest performing stocks over the last year or two....

Here is the monthly chart which shows a very narrow range and also shows a very positive close to the month with prices closing right near the highs.....lets not forget that with all the dramas of Brexit, EMC at its absolute worst was down 30% from its all time highs of $1.... Volume also dropped off which is a great sign with a pullback...

upload_2016-6-30_16-59-10.png

below is a weekly chart of EMC: there is every chance imo that $1 gets tested in the early part of July.... then we await the break out....

with trends I always keep an eye out for key resistance levels, and more often than not resistance eventually becomes support.... however with EMC price did not come back to sit on it previous resistance of 60c and only managed 70c.... that says a lot about the strength of the trend....

upload_2016-6-30_17-4-18.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.