MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

pennant breakout, page-20

1. 207 Posts.
    pat done,

Again, you're showing your ignorance in charting by attempting to pick/guess tops/bottoms which btw, even a monkey could do through simple screen staring but is not exactly reliable and not a recommended way of making money (you remind me of that dartboard test! hehe). You say that htw was "impossible to chart" (which despite the tight registry i found to be a cake as it was predominantly in an uptrend and at the time, proceeding to start of human implants) and now you proclaim to be able to pick tops/bottoms successfully...hahhahaha...oh, you do shoot out some rub.b.ish!

Re trial results..read and re-read..all facts/information are there for all to see. I don't have the time to regurgitate all the info for every single idi.o.t like you that comes on and downramps! Don't pick bits and pieces out of context as you see fit! Yeah, it doens't work..and you would know better than all the large funds in this stock not to mention the large volumes coming in along withthe big pharmas whom have seeked for more data from mpb! Hence, the phase iib trials! By your logic, vcr, htw, cuv, agx, sti, etc etc are all wasting their time doing further trials! Idi.o.t!

Let's get one thing straight..the market is bigger than you or i..none of your downramping is going to make one iota of a difference to the movement of this stock! As is i said, how about we just let the price action/volumes dictate it eh? What cracks me up is that you go and tell others to buy stocks in an uptrend but then can't see it yourself! hahaaaa...OR do you have other intentions? hehee..

pat done, i need say no more..my last post reveals your true colours in all its glory! You're a blatant downramper and hypocrite! shame on you pat done!

You're wasting my time! Straight on the ignore for you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.