Its really terrible to read horror stories of wives leaving and...

1. 3,265 Posts.
    Its really terrible to read horror stories of wives leaving and financial isues in families through playing the penny fleece dog stocks.......

I have been trading spec stocks for 30 years, and this is without doubt the very worst i have seen..not for myself but many others as i read countless horror stories on HC......

MAKE NO MISTAKE....90 percent of peeny fleece dog stocks are just that..they are LIFESTYLE stocks allowing COMPANY DIRECORS TO LIVE A VERY COMFORTABLE LIFE on the back of poor ailing shareholders...HOWEVER..not all blame can be laid directly at directors as funding since the GFC has completely dried up for these penny dog stocks..........

I openly post about the terrible state of the spec market and funding that has completely dried up BUT....i have been slammed and abused on many stocks by the rampers that care less for ordinary people but only care for thier own pockets.....Thes are the types that need to be taken very seriously and avoid at all cost....

Lastly..the spec market is this...a manipulated high risk betting arena that is totally unregulated and allows such products as shorting by bottomless institutions using taxpayer super funds to destroy ordinary mums and dads.....

Never play with money you cannot afford to lose.....i wish everyone all the best...

from the most controversial poster on HC..Ironjack5...THE VOICE OF REASON
    Last edited by ironjack5: PENNY DOGS FLEECE ANNUAL MANUAL 04/12/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.