CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

If you look at the news releases since/involving Azure as a...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    If you look at the news releases since/involving Azure as a corporate advisor there's some interesting points.

Firstly on 19th Aug;

"Azure will manage a structured process to seek expressions of interest from potential investors and select a preferred party based on the CuDeco directors? criteria for a strategic partner. It is anticipated that the Company will grant data room access to selected parties in September 2010 and that non-binding offers of funding subject to due diligence will be sought during the fourth quarter, with a decision on the final binding funding package by late 2010 or early 2011."

Secondly from 23rd Sept;

"Introduction of a new substantial global investor to rebalance and stabilise the share register.
    The company?s corporate adviser, Azure Capital Limited(Azure), identified that CuDeco's share register is currently dominated by retail investors and that this has contributed in part to the recent volatility in the share price. Azure noted that addressing this imbalance by introducing a substantial institutional investor would assist in stabilising the companies share price."

Ok, this is how I interpreted it.
    Azure may have advised 2 steps, "Wayne, the first thing you need to do is stabilise and 'strategically' shore up the register before starting the data room process? We've noticed that some of these 'retail' holders are into some heavy churn in an ongoing basis through all these nominee accounts"??Don't know exactly what it means but as a first step lets get a strategic new investor involved. First step completed once they give their change notice to the ASX.
    So logically to me the second step is to now open up the data room and commence that process as per Aug 19th announcement.
    If I could ask any locals in Cloncurry to perhaps kindly report to the forum whether they have noticed any private jets circling Cloncurry and landing at the local airstrip? If so then that would indicate to me step 2 is under way, with interested parties visiting the site. Time will tell, and for what its worth I don't think the penny has dropped just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.