CSE 0.00% 7.5¢ copper strike limited

penny drops, page-2

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Hey dealer it would be nice to add a few more pennies to jar but will probably have to wait till August. When BFS comes out it might start to interest some funds and other investers when it shows the money CSE will be making.
    Because base metal prices aren't coming down copper US 8,500 per tonne Zinc US 2352 pt, Lead US 2336 pt and silver
    17.04 per ounce.

The most interesting thing for me is Jackson if you compare
    Au and Ag. 55gpt Ag is equal to 1 gpt Au, so Jackson has a gold equivelent of 2.1 gpt which a lot of gold companies are just mining that sort of Au tonnage by itself without adding copper,zinc and lead at 9.2% and a majority can be open cut so it becomes very profitable.
    I know the capex for 2.1 Au open cut US is 650 per ounce
    with a Au price US 906 per ounce so on Jackson alone the mine is economic on silver alone without adding the 50,000
    plus tonnes of lead zinc, that without adding the expaned resource which will add another 100 plus million US to the profit sheet.

The Oldest saying in the market which I really like is when you see good value and the stock is unwanted buy then because thats when you get the best Bargain. And thats what cse is now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.