SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

penny drops, page-13

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Hi guys back from the world of grim and dirt. Interesting day did I miss much other that armis going grey screen.

Now back to my point of the photos. When I spoke to JH orgianly, I quickly rang him back to get the name and website of the Chinese manufacture. He told me straight up that it was Vincent Medical and that I could look them up on the Internet. But he then offered me this advice. I could also go look at the picture of VM on HC as some had just been posted on there. I said what are you sure.... I thought they were pictures of the SIYI factor. He then became confused and recanted what he had had just said. I did not think anything of it at the time. Thought he was just confused and not on top of what was happening on HC.

However when you read the updates on the JV they say this

"Under the agreement with Siyi, SBL supplies the OraLine detection strips to Siyi, and, in the early
    stages, also provides assistance to Siyi regarding the manufacture of the finished products through OEM contracts."

SiYi should at this stage be manufacturing nothing.

This has been confirmed essential through the fact that Vincent Medical are the OEM contracts that are providing SBL their product at the moment (not the strips). Also SiYi website only has one product so it is safe to say they are not making anything else. That been the case. What are all those workers doings in the photos and what an impressive factor it is. Compare it to the photos in the SBL photo album who have been producing O4 for years. The only possible explanation is that they are photos of VM the contractor providing the Ai Rui Te 4-in-1 to SiYi. Why else would JH mistakenly mention that they were photos of VM. Seriously does anyone thing that SiYi are employing that many staff and workers to stand around and pretend to look busy. No of course not because they are not SiYi workers in the first place.(imho)

And if Tim could confirm that there is a factor at all or just an office. We know he did not take the photos of the lab. Again it may mean very little, or it may be another piece in the jig saw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.