XJO 0.71% 7,783.0 s&p/asx 200

Morning TrendsettersAre we sick of trains yet? I'm not - onwards...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Are we sick of trains yet? I'm not - onwards to Jasper

The XJO Train winding through a frozen economy.

Snake Lady's been gone a year now and Chantelle Honey Dew is settling in. She's killed most of the cockies and handed me the rat bait for the inner roof vermin. The rotting and mysterious liquid has ceased dripping through the kitchen ceiling.

Things are finally sterile and clean, light, bright and smelling nice.

Stumbling through the door from work last Saturday, it was obvious something was deeply amiss.

H.D. was not only NOT wearing her French Maids outfit - as is customery on Satuday nights...she had tracky pants on and was stamping her mop up and down on on the hardwood floors.

What's wrong?
    Nothing.
    What's really wrong?
    I said nothing.
    Give me a kiss then.
    Get stuffed!

Turns out Trendies, she stumbled across some of old photos of the ex whom I often refer to and is commonly known on this here forum - as Snake Lady.

I have been busy dragging in work, and flogging myself to make a buck - not at all helped by my trading NON prowess - cleaning up the old recreation room did not arrive high enough on my job agenda to get done.

Snake Tart stooping to the depths of moral depravity might have been fun, but portrayed in pictorial form to my new GF, innocent, thighs from heaven? very unfortunate

Worse still, it was done deliberately to stir up trouble. Malicious old hag. No fond memories for old flames with that one.

Which - of course - brings us to our XJO forum old flames.

Two quite famous people.

Cool Hand Luke - Paul Newman.

We of course - know him as Maxi

and..

The irrepressable Nancy Sinatra - or Penny B Dreadful as we know her here.

'Maxi48 - you cheeky old flame you ;)

So you liked my "Point the Finger" chart? Note the index finger is nearly fully extended to the south - so buying not recommended just yet. Agree with Woohoo that "We have arrived at the next cycle". The goal posts have been adjusted.

Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.

..... Winston Churchill'
    Penny

Happy trading pallies and Gallies

---------------------------------

PS Mongo & Yotta. I hate to spoil any semblence of a macho image remaining but those 'on the train roof' shots were taken from inside the upper observation lounge.

Jeeper - RIO & AGO (which were my main holdings) were up 10% from when I sold in December amd WBC - a few percent. So not hugely significant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.