XJO 0.25% 7,699.8 s&p/asx 200

penny & maxi's - cheeky old flames - friday, page-13

1. 18,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7873
    Martis - I am beginning to think we won't get a correction until you really throw in the towell and become outright bullish. You have been beating this drum for so long.

Back to the markets. NFP tonight. Remember how Brisvegas used to rabbit on about the importance of NFP Friday's. (Why did he leave us anyway?) Will this be another. Can they give the market a pop on a good figure. I suppose the thing we have to keep in mind is that tops always take longer to form than bottoms - one is about greed and the other about fear. I thought yesterday there was a good chance that the correction had started and there is even a possibility that it has as I am looking for a really horrid fourth wave when we won't know which direction the market is heading but I agree with Strauss - only looking for 5 to 10% correction anyway.

Away from the market for a couple of days but I want to have a good think about individual Australian stocks. Some are already getting back to what appear to be interesting levels - unless we are going to have a complete washout. I actually couldn't resist a little miner yesterday that had fallen out the bottom of its bolly bands and back into support. That is the sort of thing I am looking at at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.