CRJ 0.00% 1.5¢ caravel energy limited

Just a quick revisit of my cap raising scenarios from weeks ago....

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Just a quick revisit of my cap raising scenarios from weeks ago. Turns out i was too bullish on the issue price and looks like there'll easily be a billion shares plus on issue, post-raise.

CR possibilities:
    $4M @ 0.02 = 200M new shares, for 997M shares on issue
    $4M @ 0.03 = 133M new shares, for 930M shares on issue
    $4M @ 0.04 = 100M new shares, for 897M shares on issue

So, even with a more than doubling of the current sp, we're looking at 100M additional FPO issued, which would be 13% dilutionary to the registry.

More relaistically, let's say a CR comes at 2c (18% above current price). This would be 26% dilutionary to the registry.

Ok. Let's say $4M @ 0.012 = 333M new shares on issue and 1.13B shares in total and 42% dilutionary to current holders, not taking into account any dca'ing if a SPP is offered.
    With respect, I can't see how this is going to be the promised land Sandybeaches hoped for, unless they hit a major elephant. Still think a reasonable pre-spud MC, closer to drilling, would be around $20M, which is now only 1.8c @ 1.13B FPO. A 30M MC would be 2.7c. If you can grab some shares for 1c and sell at 2.7c that's still a nice gain in this market imho.

Good luck to all current and future holders. Will hopefully jumping on the train soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.