penny stocks emotional attachment = disaster

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

penny stocks emotional attachment = disaster.

take it from someone who's been around the block many times.

once you allow "emotional attachment" to rule your judgement thoughts, the outcome is more than likely to end in tears.

especially when you invest in penny dreadfuls.

what you normally see is someone being in touch with an high official with a company ie: CEO, COMPANY SECRETARY ETC ETC.

think for a minute. you ring the company and you're lucky to be put through too the CEO.

1) your excitement level goes through the roof.

2) which CEO in their right mind is going to tell you their prospect are crap.????

3) goes without saying "CEO will tell you that "shit smells like roses".

4) of course the CEO is going to tell you "our projects are company makers".

5) now you are wearing "rose coloured glasses". any comments which are negative will bring out Mr Defensive and his crew.

6) your net worth is in serious trouble, you've put the house, dog, goldfish & the kids on the line. should things go belly up your in the crap house.

7) when you see a stock at 2 cents, there's usually a good reason for this. crap assets, crap management etc etc.

8 as I said earlier "I've been around the block many times". I've fallen in love with a few stocks mostly because of contact with one of the senior people within the company.

9) at the end of the day, its cost me dearly.

10) will people do anything about the above..????

I seriously doubt it, in one ear and out the other.

11) the next time when you are buying penny stocks, please don't fall in love with it until the I's have been dotted and the T's crossed.

12) this is a message which could save you heaps, even save you from a total disaster..

message from your friend HC member.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.